With Valentine's Day approaching, I have decided to dedicate my next five posts to the loves of my life - starting with my baby Drake. Drake was supposed to be my girl - I was sure of it - until ultrasounds proved otherwise. The news broke my heart, but now that Drake is here, and I have had a chance to get to know him, I can honestly say that I am glad that he is who he is. He is at such a fun stage right now - always smiling, laughing, and "talking". It makes me so sad to think that I will never have a baby go through this cute stage again, and I just cannot get enough of him. I look forward to getting to know Drake even better through the coming years and to watch him and help him grow into the amazing person I know he can become - I just hope it doesn't go too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment