Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dal Pal


I waited a long time for Dallin. By the time I finally had him, most of my old high school friends were having their final kids. I had worked for a long time and I had a little bit of a hard time leaving my job - but there was no way I could leave my new little guy. Being a mom was a lot harder than I had anticipated, but a lot more fun too. From Dallin's first moments in life he has been high energy. He never wanted to sleep and he was always smiling. He is still that way now. He always wants to be in the middle of the action, and is very social. He makes friends easily wherever he goes. Dallin has always had a large vocabulary for his age, he is very observant, and he has a fantastic memory. Due to these things he has been a great little buddy to me. Since he was very young, we have been able to have really fun conversations about things he has noticed, or things he remembers. He isn't afraid to ask questions - really good ones (sometimes too good). Dallin also has a really kind heart and is a great big brother. He absolutely loves life and I love mine more too because he is in it.

No comments: