Sunday, January 8, 2017

Utah Trip

Our kids went to school clear through December 23rd, so we don't go back to school until January 9th.  With all of that time, we decided to make the drive up to Utah to see my family during the first week of our break.


There was a lot of snow on this trip, but the roads were really good, so we decided to take a little longer route and drive past the Manti temple, to show our boys where we were married.  I just love this temple.  It is always so beautiful, but I found it especially beautiful in all of this snow.


This is the other side.  Love, love, love this temple!!!


While we were up there we decided to take Frontrunner up to Salt Lake with my dad, my sister, and her family.  We visited City Creek.  It was fun to see it all decked out for the holidays.



We took time to admire the candy ornament windows. They really are amazing!


When the lights came on we visited Temple Square.
 
I always love Temple Square, but it is especially fun at Christmas.


We finished the trip with the ride home on FrontRunner.

We also visited BYU campus and went to a BYU basketball game.  It was so fun to be there again.  I can't believe it has been so long since I was a student there.

Most of all, we just enjoyed visiting with family.  It was great to be in a Utah for a little while again.

No comments: