Life has been so busy lately, and I am super behind on updating the blog. So - - I will be adding a bunch of posts in rapid succession to try to catch up. First subject = Soccer.
This Fall all of my boys played soccer. It was a busy season with five boys on four different teams. It is a good thing that I enjoy watching them play so much.
Tad and Drake were on the same team this year. Jeremy was their coach and they had a winning season. Drake is turning out to be a great defender. Tad finally started catching the vision about mid-season and was becoming a good forward.
Unfortunately this is about the best picture I got of Jack this year. He took the year off from soccer last year, but decided that he missed it. He made a lot of progress this year, and was part of a winning team.
Thomas had a good season, playing all positions except goalkeeper. His team also had a winning season.
Dallin was drafted by a good team again this year. They only lost one game until the playoffs. The playoffs were rough since several of their good players were out with injuries. But, Dallin being Dallin said he still had a great season and a lot of fun.
He spent the season playing forward and scored so many goals we lost count.
Soccer is always one of our favorite things about Fall in Taylor. It was another good season for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment