Friday, January 6, 2017

Drake's Birthday



 Drake turned seven in October.  He was so excited about his birthday.  As soon as the calendar turned over to October he was counting down the days and making plans.  Unfortunately, on his birthday I was super sick and could hardly get out of bed.  Luckily, I had already made most of the preparations, so Jeremy could swoop in and take care of making sure that Drake had a great day!!


After lunch (Happy Meals from McDonalds), we sang happy birthday and he blew out his candle.


Then the boys each got to decorate their own cupcakes.  This was one of the things that Drake planned and I had prepared for ahead of time.  The boys all had a great time with this.

After lunch and cupcakes he had a soccer game to win!


Then he came home and opened his presents with great enthusiasm.  Drake's excitement over stuff like this never disappoints.

Drake is a great kid.  He makes life so much more fun around here.  Sorry I mostly missed your birthday Drakers, but I am super glad you came into our family seven years ago!

No comments: