
(This was the first picture I ever posted on the blog in 2008)
Every once in awhile I will go back and read through some old posts and I am so glad that I have taken the time to get on here and write and share pictures when I can. I love looking at those pictures of my kids when they were so little and reliving old memories.
.jpg)
So, for those of you who actually do check my blog, you have surely noticed that there are lots of spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors in my writing and my pictures are never edited. Sometimes when I take the time to go back and read a post I am pretty embarrassed by some of the mistakes I have made in my writing, but at the end of the day, I can assure you that you will continue to see them. I am lucky to get a post up and I don't have time for picture editing, or proofreading. If I tried to make every post perfect before I published it, this blog could not continue, and I personally need it to continue so that seven years from now I can look back at the posts from this year and appreciate how little my kids looked and all the memories we made.
These boys are the light of my life and they are growing up way too fast - so I had better document these times the best I can. With all of the challenges and frustrations that come along with raising a bunch of boys, I still cannot imagine another period of my life being better than these years of raising my family.
1 comment:
I'm glad you still blog! It's so fun to get to see your boys growing and to hear about what you are doing! And, I love recently getting to see the progress on your house. I'll keep reading if you keep writing! :) And, I agree--what a great record. It will be something you can look back on the rest of your life!
Post a Comment