Friday, April 25, 2014

Another Random Post

This is just another random picture dump of some of the little things we have done around here lately.  As you can tell our everyday lives are pretty exciting!  ;)


We took a short drive out to Pinedale the other day for a little picnic.  We saw this street sign and had to get a picture of Thomas in front of it.


This is a cute little covered bridge in Pinedale.  Every time we see it Jeremy has to remind me about how we drove an hour on our honeymoon to see one just like it, and I have to remind him that the entire hour was spent enjoying beautiful scenery along the Oregon Coast.  I'd like to take that drive again.  Someday!!


Tad got a giant carpet burn on his head while I was babysitting other peoples boys at cub scouts.  Poor kid!


Drake and Tad at the SHS baseball game yesterday.  I have been to quite a few little league games, but I haven't been to a game like this in years.  It was fun, and brought back a lot of memories of when I used to watch my brothers play.


Jack had his patriotic program at the school this morning.  It was well done. Don't the kids look cute in those hats?  Sorry about the picture quality on these.  I forgot to bring my good camera, so I had to take these pictures with my phone, which has a very sub-par camera.


My little patriotic superstar!!




No comments: