Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pinewood Derby

Last week Dallin and Thomas had their Pinewood Derby.  Both of their cars looked pretty sharp, so I decided I had better post them here on the blog.


Thomas has known for a year that he wanted to make a Bumblebee Car.  He and Jeremy worked hard on it.  It looked great and easily took first place in show.  He gets to compete at Districts next month.


Dallin's car had a bit of a rough time.  We joke about how his car made all the other boys feel better about themselves, but it looked really good doing it.  Luckily, Dallin is about the best sport I know.


This is a better look at Thomas' Bumblebee.  Pretty sweet!! :)


Another close up with the trophy.


A close up of Dallin's car.  It looked pretty great too.

Three cars down.  Only 12 to go.  (I can't think about that too much or my stomach starts to hurt.)

No comments: