Fluffy waffle batter. If you want perfect waffles, it has to look like this folks!! :)
Batter in the waffle iron. Almost there!! My mom gave me this waffle iron for my last birthday. We had been without one for about a year and my boys were soooooo excited when I opened this baby up. Thanks mom!!
Dallin prefers to eat his waffles like toast, with just a little bit of butter and no syrup.
Notice the syrup dribbling down Thomas's chin? I hate to say it, but Thomas has always been my messiest eater. I remember when he was a baby, I had all these clothes that Dallin had worn that practically still looked new. After Thomas ate in them once they were completely destroyed, and yes, he was wearing a bib. Oxi-Clean and Biz and I became very well acquainted due to this kid. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that he will grow out of it, because he is definitely too big for a bib.
Jack and Drake didn't make it to the kitchen in time for the photos. I probably had to go pull them away from the Legos or the Kindle.
No comments:
Post a Comment