Jeremy had to attend the ASA conference in Tucson for three days this last week, so Tad and I tagged along. Thanks to grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who took care of the big boys while we were away.
Jeremy spent most of his time in meetings, so Tad and I spent most of our time here...
The resort had a great little kiddie pool that was gated off from the other pools. (Yes, there were three others.) The kiddie pool had a little splash pad at the entrance plus lots of cool fountains .
This was another pool complete with a fun waterslide. We didn't spend any time in this pool, but I was regretting not bringing Dallin and Thomas when I saw how much fun the kids were having there. Next year they will get to come for sure.
Tad had so much fun playing in the water and he wore himself out. I had fun playing with him.
I also had fun kicking back, watching him play, and enjoying the pretty view.
We also spent a little time shopping and eating and just relaxing with Jeremy. It was a nice little getaway.
1 comment:
He's so cute! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment