We just got back from our Christmas Trip to Utah. It was so nice to see family and be in my favorite place again, but -oh - the drive. It seems to get longer every time. The kids were good little travelers, thanks to our neighbors for loaning us their DVD system. We are definitely investing in one of those before the next trip. I am posting a few pictures from the trip.
Arizona Utah
Jack ended up with a bad case of croup and spent Christmas Eve in the hospital. Poor little guy. It took the nurses three attempts to get his IV in. I think it was the most traumatic part of the whole experience.
On the plus side. Santa visited Jack personally in the hospital and showered him with all sorts of gifts.
Jack got to come home (to grandma's) on Christmas morning.
Thomas
Dallin
The boys built this snowman with Jeremy in my parent's backyard. Dallin had never experienced snow and cold quite like in Utah. As we were getting into the car one day, he said to me, "Mom, I think this is the North Pole!"
Happy New Year.. looks like you guys had a great holiday.. Glad to see that Jack is doing better. Poor guy though 3x for an IV, ouch. What a brave little man. Wow, I thought our car was packed.. what troopers. Glad you guys had a good time.
2 comments:
looks like fun. i'm glad that you got to see snow!
Happy New Year.. looks like you guys had a great holiday.. Glad to see that Jack is doing better. Poor guy though 3x for an IV, ouch. What a brave little man. Wow, I thought our car was packed.. what troopers. Glad you guys had a good time.
Smiles,
Tamara
Post a Comment