I have been pretty bad about updating the blog. I blame most of it on always being so focused on getting videos for my 1SE project, that I forget to take pictures. It is sad to not have pictures though. I miss having this blog updated, so I am going to try to update it with the few pictures I have managed to take over the past several months. This first blog post will cover last Fall.
First, Dallin turned 16 and got his drivers license! It is sure nice to have another driver in the house.
He was a total beast at defense, and was a major contributor to his team's winning season. He loves distance running, so he is torn between staying with soccer or switching over to cross-country this fall. We had a great time watching him play high school soccer, but we love cheering him on while he runs too, so we will be happy with whatever decision he makes.
Tad took a field trip to the pumpkin patch with his school class.
Drake had a birthday and turned 11! These boys just keep growing up on me!!
These halloween pictures keep getting smaller. Jack was the Karate Kid, Drake was Hawkeye, and Tad was a Jedi.
Jeremy, Jack, Drake, Tad, and I all took a beautiful Fall hike up the Government Springs trail in Greer. It was a great day!
Unfortunately, that is the extent of my Fall photos, but they sure bring up some great memories.







No comments:
Post a Comment