Friday, January 11, 2019

Sledding

People don't usually associate Arizona with snow, but I live in the mountains of Arizona and we get snow every winter.  The last few winters have been pretty dry though, and so we were thrilled to get a nice big storm on New Years Eve, not only for the much needed water, but also because we could go sledding!

I am putting these up in no particular order.


Dallin was having so much fun he would not hold still long enough for me to get a decent picture of him, but I am sharing it to prove he was there and also because you can see our house in it. I circled it in the picture.  There is a big tree covering half of it, but you get the idea anyway.


Jeremy giving Drake a good push.


Thomas, Jack, and Tad getting warm by the fire.


Jack, ready to take off.


Tad climbing back up after a trip down.  I love how he doubled up on hats.  He did not want to be cold.

Thomas and Tad getting ready for a trip down the hill.


Thomas climbing back up carrying his sled and Tad's tube.  What a good big brother.  (You can see Tad following along after him.)

It was a fun day!

No comments: