Thursday, January 10, 2019

Christmas Decor 2018

I know, I know, this is waaaaay past due, and I actually took my Christmas decor down the day after Christmas, but it just made me so happy this year, that I took a few quick shots of some of it before it came down.  So this post is mostly for me.

I only took pictures of some of the decor that was different this year.  For a look at the decor in some other places in my house you can click here.  It looked basically the same this year.


Some fun decor in the new built-ins. It was so fun having this space to decorate this year.


A close up shot of my favorite part of it!


My front entry hook shelf was a little simpler this year and I loved it.  I also love the little stockings hung on Drake's and Tad's hooks.  Every time they would get a gift that came in one of those little stockings (from teachers, friends, etc.) they would hang it on their hook.  They had quite a collection by the time Christmas rolled around.


My china hutch got a little touch of holiday cheer this year. and you can see a glimpse of our favorite pocket advent calendar quilt in this shot too.


Some candy canes in the hutch.  I was surprised that my boys obediently left these alone, but as soon as I started putting everything away, they disappeared in a flash.


And finally, I got out these fun Santa mugs and displayed them.  I got them ridiculously cheap (like 25 cents each) on clearance a few years ago.  They were a fun addition this year.




No comments: