Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tad is Seven!


A few days after we returned from San Diego, Tad turned seven!  I decided not to post too heavily about my boys birthdays this year, but with Tad still being pretty young, I decided to document his with just a little more detail.


Tad loves stuffed animals, and Grandma T did not disappoint.  She always sends the best gifts!


This cute little cat was a special favorite.  In fact, Drake liked it so much he could not hold back the tears because he wanted one too.  Luckily, he called Grandma, and she said she had an extra one that she would give to him.  He was all smiles after that.

I realize that Tad is wearing different shirts in these pictures, and to be honest, I do not remember why.  I promise, they were all taken on the same day.


Tad also got this little tent that he and Drake have been having so much fun playing, and sleeping in this Summer.

Tad is such a sweet little boy and we love having him in our family!

No comments: