Tad started first grade. His teacher is Ms. Ellsworth. She is very beloved here in Taylor, and we feel lucky that one of our boys finally gets to be in her class. (We have loved all of our first grade teachers, so that statement is not a slight to any of them in the least.) Ms. E also teaches Thomas and Drake the piano, so my boys all love her!
He likes first grade, but he thinks the days are too long. I think the days are too long too. I miss having my little buddy come home at 11:00.
Drake is in third grade. His teacher is Mrs. Fuentes. She looped up to third grade with her class. Drake loved being in her class last year, and I know he will have another great year with her as his teacher.
Jack is in fifth grade. His teacher is Mr. Whiting. None of my boys have had him yet, but we hear all of his students enjoy being in his class, so we are sure that Jack will have a great year with him.
Thomas is in seventh grade and moved up to the Junior High. So far, he is handling the adjustment pretty well.
Dallin is in eighth grade. Yes, I have two in Junior High! He is student body president this year, and had to MC the opening assembly. He said it was fun. So far, he seems to be enjoying being back in school.
All of my boys! I can't believe they are all in school all day now. Time sure flies! Have a great year boys!!
1 comment:
They are growing so fast! I can't believe they are all in school now! They are darling! Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment