Sunday, August 20, 2017

Back to School

My kids have been in school for over almost two weeks now, so I am a little slow getting this post up, but I couldn't let myself get away with not posting about the beginning of this school year.


Tad left me for Kindergarten this year.  We still have half-day Kindergarten in our district, so that is helping make the transition easier for me.  His teacher is Mrs. Davis (Drake had her too), and I know he will have a great year in her class.


Drake is in second grade.  His teacher is Mrs. Fuentes.  Dallin had her too, so we know he is in good hands.  He loves school and is sooooo happy to be back.


Jack is in fourth grade and moved up to the Intermediate school.  His teacher is Mrs. Breedlove.  We have heard good things about her, and so far Jack is loving being in her class.


Thomas is in sixth grade and his teacher is Mrs. Krekeler.  We know several people that have loved her as a teacher as well, so I am sure it will be a good year for him.

Sorry about the glare on his glasses.  No matter what angle I took the picture from it was still there, and he doesn't like to take them off for pictures because he thinks he looks weird without them now.  Haha!


Dallin is in seventh grade and moved up to the Junior High.  If I am honest - it was way harder for me to send him to Junior High than it was to send Tad to kindergarten.  When we first moved to Taylor, everyone was telling me horror stories about the Junior High.  At the time Dallin was only four months old, and Junior High seemed like forever away, but in the blink of an eye here we are.  (Luckily, the junior high has been "reformed", so it isn't as scary to send your child there as it supposedly used to be.  I am still hating it though!)


Look at that handsome group.  All in school now!  I sure love these guys!!!!

No comments: