This is how things looked on Tuesday night. The footings had been poured and the stemwall had been started.
This is how things looked tonight. The stemwalls are almost complete. We will be ready to prepare it for the slab next week.
I am sooo excited that things are finally progressing. Every time I look at this, I can't believe that all those rooms are going to fit within these walls. I have been told that this is totally normal, and most people have the same problem when looking at the footprint of their house before walls are up. The concrete contractor and the plumber have both mentioned how big the house is several times. They see this stuff all the time, so I guess I will trust them. (The house is a good size - but not a mansion. Just big enough for a family of seven)
And finally - just in case you are interested - - See that cute duplex in the background of the last picture? That is the rental property that we own and where we are currently living. Our entire family of seven is living in one side. Yup. It is pretty squishy. We have two sets of sister missionaries in the other side, so at least we have good neighbors. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment