Friday, January 16, 2015

Thomas is Nine!!



Thomas had his ninth birthday a few days ago.  This kid is growing up way too fast.  Sometimes I can't believe that my sweet little Thomas is no longer so little.

Thomas is my reader.  When I was young, my mom would often come into my room when everyone else was asleep and find me reading a book.  She would get after me and tell me to put the book away and go to sleep.  Now, I often find Thomas doing the same thing.  It warms my heart that he loves books and reading like I do.

Thomas is a good student and he is dedicated to school.  I don't think I have ever had to push him out the door to go to school.  In fact, one day he was sick and throwing up.  I told him he had to stay home and he was mad at me.  The kid loves to go to school.

Thomas has a lot of friends, and they are good boys.  I am so grateful that he has made such good choices in his friends.

Thomas loves to laugh and can always be counted on for a joke or a funny story.  (At least they are funny to him and his brothers - I am not always a fan of the boy humor.)



I love my Thomas and I am so grateful that our family was blessed with him.  Happy Birthday Tom!!


No comments: