My little Drake just had his fourth birthday. As you probably guessed, it was filled with trains. I made the cutest little train cake, that he loved and I must say I loved it too. So, I have to show a few beauty shots. . .
I found the idea on Pinterest about a year ago, and thought I could pull it off. It was easy and fun.
Now onto the real reason for this post - My awesome little Drakers.
He admired the cake.
He blew out the candles, with all the intensity they required.
Then he ripped open presents with great enthusiasm. Most of them were, you guessed it, trains!!
He got two new train sets that attach to his Blue Mountain Quarry set, and three new engines. His favorite being Talking Diesel 10. It is much loved, and much fought over.
He has pretty much played with them non-stop since he received them.
(Please ignore my dirty floors. It was a busy day with more important things to worry about like wrapping presents and making awesome train cakes. : ) The floor got mopped the next morning. I promise.)
Drake is smart and happy and super fun. We love having him in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment