Friday, September 27, 2013

Picture Dump

I haven't blogged in almost a month, so, today, I am just dumping some of the random pictures I have taken over the last few weeks.


Dallin got his wolf award in Cub Scouts.  We are pleased with him and his enthusiasm for everything he does in life.

 They put me in as the wolf leader about a month before he was finished. Now, I am going to get on my soap box here.  If you are in a bishopric, or primary presidency - please, please, please listen to me.  Do not do this to the poor woman that has a ton of boys.  It is like putting the woman with 20 month old quadruplets in nursery.  It is just mean.  I love my boys like nothing else, but sometimes they push me to the very edge of my sanity and patience.  Adding 5 more every week has caused my unbearable migraines to resurface.   So, I repeat, if you have anything to do with picking cub scout leaders, do not, do not, do not, do this to the woman with a bunch of boys. 

Okay - moving on. 

Sadly, our trusty lawnmower died on us, so we picked up a new one that came in this box.  Jack told me that I had to take a picture of  our own, real life Jack-in-the-box.


Then all the boys piled in and had to have a picture of brothers in a box. 

Have you noticed that Drake is almost always missing his pants or his shirt?  The child must get hot or something, because it is really hard to keep him fully clothed.


 My sweet Tad asleep with his Pooh Bear.


My favorite summer meal.  BLT's made with our own fresh garden produce.


The three little guys at the soccer fields last weekend.  I didn't get any pictures of Jack at his game, because the batteries died in my camera.  Crossing my fingers I will get something this Saturday.


Thomas playing goalkeeper in his game.  He did a good job.  I think he is best at midfield, but his coach usually makes him play goalkeeper at least one quarter and then puts him in at forward for the rest of the game.  His team is really young though, so maybe next year things will change a bit.


Thomas defending the goal.


This is the only picture I got of Dallin before my camera died.  He usually plays midfield, and occasionally forward.  He is a really good soccer player and is on a terrific team that is undefeated so far this season.  He is the youngest player on the team and is able to play and be competitive with all of the older players.  I enjoy watching all my boys play, but it gets more and more fun the older they get.

Well, that's it for now.  Hopefully, it won't be so long between posts next time.

No comments: