Yesterday was Drake's first day of preschool. This may be the only year he gets since our amazing preschool teacher says she is turning in her mission papers in March. I am happy for her, since this is something she has been working toward for a long time, but I am so sad that Drake won't get to enjoy two years at her school like my other boys have.
He was soooo excited to start preschool. He has been looking forward to it for years as he has watched his brothers go and come from there and he has loved it when we have been able to visit.
He had a great day yesterday and last night at bedtime he came up to me with a big smile on his face and whispered in my ear "Mom, I am going to dream about school."
I know he will have a great year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment