After eight years of putting up with this sub-par laundry room, and with the realization that we are not getting out of this house anytime soon (sigh). We are finally in the middle of a bit of a remodel, to make this little room a little more functional. I can't wait to finish it. I will be sure to post about it when it is all done.
Our flowers are doing great. They don't keep me that busy, but they certainly make me happy.
The boys and I made these firecracker cookies (pop rocks on top of sugar cookies) for our Fourth of July Celebration. They were fun.
Thomas got stung by a wasp. That was not fun!! If you will notice, his left arm (the one without the paracord bracelet) is about three times the size of his right. The swelling continued to get worse after this picture and the arm turned a really angry red color. We took him to the doctor who immediately prescribed antibiotics to fix the problem this time around. He also prescribed a couple of epi-pens, since apparently Thomas has a pretty severe allergy to wasps. We are all glad he is back to normal now. Even though, he is understandably pretty nervous whenever he sees a wasp outside.
Jack is very inventive. One day it was raining and he fashioned this rain romper out of a plastic grocery bag, so he could continue playing outside. I decided he had to model it for a photo op the next day.
I finished my latest quilt and I love, love, love how it turned out!!
The boys are all finishing up a session of swimming lessons. They have all done really well, and they have loved it.
We are having a great summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment