Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bathroom Makeover

Jeremy and I started making over our bathroom before Christmas. I just hated the old oak cabinets that were a strange orange color, the vinyl flooring, and the bubble bar light fixture. Jeremy hated the color we had originally painted the walls - so after several months - it is finally done. Just in time for us to put our house on the market. Yup! We are crazy enough to try to sell in these economic times. We are looking to move out of state and want to give our house as much time to sell as we can.

Anyway, these are the "after" pictures. Unfortunately I forgot to snap any before. So, if you hadn't seen our original bathroom, you will just have to imagine. I promise - - it looks TONS better!!!!!



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Move out of state? Where? I vote for Utah!!! Hope all is going well. BTW, that little Jack is the spitting image of you, only with blonde hair. So cute!

Jaime S. said...

i love the black with yellow. it looks good!

jill b. said...

Wow!!! I love it...can you come do that to my kitchen?