Monday, May 20, 2019

Jan/Feb 2019

It has been awhile since I have updated the blog.  People used to tell me how much harder it got when your kids got older, and I wouldn't actually say that it is harder, but it is definitely busier, so I am not as good at getting the old blog updated like I used to, but I definitely want to keep up with it, for our own family history purposes.

So, I am going to break up the last few months into three posts.  Starting with a few pictures I took of our doings in January and February.


Jack finished up Webelos and earned his arrow of light.  He is very happy to have this cool award hanging in his room.  We are so grateful to his leaders for helping him accomplish this goal.


Drake and Tad participated in the pinewood derby.  Tad is still only seven, but since we thought it was going to be the last pinewood derby (with scouts going away next year), the stake told us to go ahead and let all the boys who would be turning eight this year participate.  Drake took first in speed and Tad took second.  They were pretty happy!


The next day the boys wanted to get out all the pinewood derby cars and awards that Jeremy and the boys have made and won over the years.  12 cars!  Wow!

That is it for January and February, but the next post is a huge one!

No comments: