Monday, December 3, 2018

Catching Up

It has been too long since I posted, but I am still struggling to pull out my camera enough.  Oh well, I will make a goal to do better and get a post up with a few of the things that we have been doing over the past two months.


Jack and Tad playing with the zoo animals set on the Halloween quilt.  I don't know how much longer this kind of activity will be taking place in my house.


Drake turned nine!!!!  Very exciting for him, not as much for me.


All the boys dressed up for Halloween this year.  Last year Dallin decided he was over it, but this year, he had to support the Jr High Halloween social, since he is student body president, so that meant a costume for him.  We came up with this on the fly at about 10:00 at night on October 30th, but he liked it.  We also came up with Thomas's last minute Karate Kid headband late that night.  Thank goodness for a vinyl cutter and screen printing ink we had on hand.

We had planned ahead on the other boys.  Jack was Hawkeye (from the Avengers).  Drake was a Jedi, and Tad was Thor for the third year in a row.  I told him this had to be the last year, since he would be too big for the costume next year.  He isn't very happy about that, but I let him keep it out and he dresses up in it from time to time now.  I totally got my money's worth out of that costume!


Jeremy has been building a wall to surround our backyard.  Tad has been a good helper!


I did a little decorating for Thanksgiving.


And after Thanksgiving I did a little Christmas decorating.  I will try to share more of it over the next few weeks.

Sadly that is all the pictures I have to share, but I guess it is better than nothing.

No comments: