Thursday, November 9, 2017

Fall

Just popping in to update the blog with some Fall pics.


As I mentioned in my previous post, Drake turned eight!!  He made me very happy by requesting brownies for his birthday rather than cake!


Tad at the Elementary School Halloween parade.  He was Thor again this year.


Drake at the Halloween parade.  He was Captain America.  One of his teachers let him borrow that awesome shield to carry during the parade.


All of the boys in their costumes.  I just couldn't get a good picture of them this year.  Oh well.  
Jack was Harry Potter, and Thomas was Hawkeye.  Dallin is in junior high and too cool to dress up anymore (which I applaud!)


And, because I can't help  myself, I am adding some pictures of our Halloween decor.  I wouldn't want to deprive my sons and future daughters-in-law the pleasure of laughing at my decor that was soooo 2017.


But I love these cute pictures and the boys love looking at them too.


And I, want to share my cute new fall pillows.  These aren't really Fall colors, but I wanted something that would go with the room, but was still warmer than the normal blue and white that I have in here.  I think these fit the bill.


I really love this Thanksgiving pillow.


Of course, I also need to share my hook shelf in the entry, all decked out for Thanksgiving.


And a close up of my favorite little corner of it.

Happy Fall Y'all!!

No comments: