Dallin had a birthday a few weeks ago. He is officially twelve years old!
He asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I tried and tried to talk him into something else, since I knew it wouldn't get eaten, but he insisted. After he did not even have one piece I swore I would never make another birthday cake. We are just not cake people at our house. Next time I will just fix a yummy dessert that will be sure to get eaten. Sorry guys! Enough is enough.
When I talked to Dallin about what he wanted for his birthday, he would only tell me two things - - a PS4 or a guitar. Obviously, I went with the guitar. He was happy!
In spite of Dallin not even trying a piece of his chocolate birthday cake, he is really a great kid. He is a huge help to me and to Jeremy. He is a great big brother. He is super fun to be around - as evidenced by his 500,000 friends. Most of all he is a super good person who tries his hardest to do what is right. We love Dallin so much and are so grateful for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment