Friday, February 7, 2014

A Few Things. . .

I just wanted to quickly share a few random things.


First, and most importantly, Thomas earned his Bobcat award.  He is so excited to be part of cub scouts.  I am glad he is too.  If I have to work in cub scouts, at least one of my boys is in my group.



Second, this is one of many, many, many pictures I have taken of Jack's Lego creations lately.  He got a huge set of Lego Duplos for Christmas and he is constantly creating with them and then insists that I take a picture before he takes them apart.


Finally, I used up almost all of my pink fabric on a "hugs and kisses" quilt.  It is our lone Valentine's day decoration around here.


 It was a fun quilt to make and if a valentine quilt isn't a good excuse for a pink quilt at this house, I don't think I will ever have one.  Plus, I was tired of all the pink fabric in my stash that was never being used, so it is nice to have that space freed up.


I was a little worried that they boys wouldn't touch this, since it is soooo pink, but they love it just like all the others.

No comments: