Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dutch Oven Dinner, S'mores, and Glow Sticks = Good Times

Yesterday, the weather was really nice and Jeremy got off work early, so we decided to get out of town for a spur of the moment cookout before the bad weather returns next week. We had a good time and enjoyed being outdoors again.

Sorry, there are a lot of pictures on this post, but I will keep the words to a minimum.









We decided to try this simple version of a s'more, with fudge stripe cookies.  Definitely easier.  Jeremy liked them better than the real deal, I didn't like them as much, but regardless, they were enjoyed by all.








We got out the glow sticks at dusk.




Don't worry, we are not awful parents.  Jack asked for handcuffs, and he thought this picture was pretty cool.

Summer cannot come soon enough!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know I say this all the time, but you have SUCH CUTE BOYS!! I'm so glad you posted so many pictures. :)