Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little Bit of This and That

It has been awhile since I posted, but we are still managing to keep busy around here.  Here is a quick look at a few of the things we have been doing lately.


Dallin got his Bobcat.  When I think of all the years of scouting I have ahead of me, my stomach literally starts to hurt, so I am just taking one day at a time.   We are pleased with Dallin's enthusiasm for it so far.


Crazy hair day at school.  This was the best we could manage, since Jeremy had recently given the boys some pretty short hair cuts.  There was not a lot to work with and I am soooo not used to doing much with their hair anyway.  I consider the minimal amount of time I have to spend doing hair one of the biggest advantages to having all boys.


Eating at the Beaver Street Brewery on an overnight trip to Flagstaff.  The food is really good at this restaurant and, even though its name would not indicate it, the atmosphere is really family friendly.  The staff was sooo sweet to my boys and didn't look at our huge family of all boys like we were aliens, so that was awesome!!!


Dallin enjoying his wood-fired pepperoni pizza.


Jeremy and Tad.  I didn't get good pictures of Jack and Drake, but they were there too.


Drake chillin' out at home with the Leapster.  This is his favorite activity and what gets the credit for him learning his ABC's and numbers so young.


Sick boys!  All of my boys have been battling a cold over the past week.  Not fun.  But happily, all are on the mend and we can hopefully get back to life as usual soon.
 

No comments: