I have been thinking about doing a post like this for awhile. Just a simple post about some of the little things in my house that bring me happiness. So, with Thanksgiving just a day away, I think it is a great time to share a few of my favorite things...
The train table and Thomas and Friends die cast trains. My little boys play on this every day. It seriously keeps them occupied for hours and those little metal trains are good and heavy and practically indestructible. Love them!!
Our little sound machine. We have used this in our room, but right now it is in the baby's room and helps him sleep through the all the noise that four big brothers can make. We especially love the rain setting.
This is a nice heavy oil bottle that I etched with the words dish soap. I always like to keep dish soap handy next to my sink, and this is so much prettier than an ugly old plastic bottle. It works great too!!
Jeremy built this large hook shelf for my birthday last year. I love, love, love it!! It is the perfect addition to our entry and so fun to decorate!!
This is a stained glass antique window from England. When we were building our addition, we needed a window just this size to go above the built-ins we put in the room. I was sooooo lucky to find this one for such a good price. I love how it looks at all times of day and night, but especially in the morning with the bright sunlight coming through it. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it.
And finally, my most favorite things in my house are this guy,
and these five little stinkers! Love them tons!!!!! I am a blessed gal and so grateful for the good things in my life - - big and small. Happy Thanksgiving!!

.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh. I love this post. So fun to see all your favorite things!
Post a Comment