Thursday, September 13, 2012
Dallin's Baptism Quilt
I made this quilt for Dallin as a reminder of his baptism day. I wish these pictures did it justice. It is a simple pattern and I was able to make it up quickly. (Which is a good thing, since I pieced another quilt top for him and then decided I didn't like it. I threw this one together in a hurry, but I am sooooo much happier with it.)
It is backed with soft white minky and quilted in straight(ish) lines. I have decided that whenever you back a quilt with minky it makes the quilting process a million times harder, but it is worth it. Dallin loves his quilt and sleeps with it every night.
I had this simple label made and added it to the bottom corner block of his quilt. Hopefully he will always love it as much as he does now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you posted this. The quilt is darling. I love it!
Post a Comment