Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Six!

Thomas had his sixth birthday last week.  He had a few of his best buds over for a Star Wars party.  He had a great time and scored some awesome gifts that he and his brothers and even his dad have been LOVING!!!  As I was looking through the pictures I took, I realized that I did not get one good one of Thomas.  I guess with all the party craziness, I just did not think of it.  Too late now, but I am pretty mad at myself.  Sorry Tom.  Here are a few pictures of the festivities.



Thomas completing the Jedi agility test.


The light saber training.  This was a big hit.  We got a bubble machine and told the boys they had to pop all the bubbles with their light sabers before they hit the floor.  They did this for a long time and kept saying over and over "This is awesome!!!!!!"

They also destroyed the death star (a pinata).  Their Jedi force powers must have been pretty strong, because they finished it off before I could get out there for a picture.


The Star Wars cupcakes.  I found these Star Wars: The Clone Wars rings online to use as toppers.  The boys loved them and had them on most of their fingers.

I think they had a good time and I know Thomas enjoyed his birthday, even if I was too crazy to snap a good picture of him.

We are so grateful to have Thomas in our family.  He is a great son, brother, and friend with a strong desire to do what is right.  We love him!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

When I saw the title of your post was "six!" I thought for a second you were announcing another little one.... :)

I still remember holding Thomas at dinner one time when he was only about 8 months old--and he was just the cutest thing! I can't believe he is six already. Happy birthday to him!

Hope we get a chance to see you sometime soon!