I included this picture of the quilt because you can see the quilting quite a bit better. I still have a lot to learn, but I am really encouraged by how this worked out. This quilt is now in my family room and it makes me happy every time I look at it. It also makes me wonder why I didn't allow myself to do something like this sooner.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
A Quilt for Me
I included this picture of the quilt because you can see the quilting quite a bit better. I still have a lot to learn, but I am really encouraged by how this worked out. This quilt is now in my family room and it makes me happy every time I look at it. It also makes me wonder why I didn't allow myself to do something like this sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super cute! I LOVE it! Good job on the quilting!
It looks great! So fun!
Post a Comment