Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dallin's First Day of School


Dallin started Kindergarten this week. It was a great day for him and a bittersweet day for me. He actually could have started last year, but I didn't want him to be the very youngest in the class, so I kept him home an extra year. He is sooo ready for Kindergarten, and I must admit, it is nice to have a few hours with one less child in the house, but at the same time, I am sad that this phase of life is over for us. I looked forward to being a mom of little ones for so long and I can't believe how fast it went. At least they have reverted back to half day Kindergarten here in Arizona, so I only have to send him off for three hours a day. We look forward to that bus pulling up at 11:00 to drop him off everyday. As soon as it does, he literally jumps off the bus and comes running with a huge smile on his face. When I ask him how it went he replies "AWESOME!"
Isn't that awesome?! Love you Dal! Have a great year!


No comments: