Thursday, April 15, 2010

Springtime in Taylor

Spring has arrived in Taylor. The wind blows non-stop through June. I am not kidding. It is honestly Hell on Earth. A kid in his mission report a few months ago talked about a hurricane he experienced in Central America. He said he thought "Are you kidding? This is nothing like the wind we get in Taylor." Sadly - I actually believe it. Wish me luck getting through the next few months without pulling my hair out.



This video is of one of our milder days here. Sorry about my filming skills - - I was in a hurry.



1 comment:

Jaime S. said...

the wind blows seldomly here in the valley, but everytime it does I think of my summer's in snowflake. here we stay in because of the heat there we stay in because of the wind. i felt like I'd be blown away as a kid. i remember still trying to play and the wind knocking me over while riding my bike. ouch.