Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School




Today was the first day of preschool for Dallin and Thomas. I decided not to send Dallin to kindergarten this year, because of his late summer birthday. Jeremy and I both felt he would be better off waiting a year and being the oldest in the class rather than the very youngest. So, Dallin is a seasoned pro at preschool. When I dropped him off I asked him if he wanted me to walk in with him (like all of the other moms were doing). He said "No, mom. I remember how it works!" Okay then!

Thomas loved his very first day. It was always hard for him to be left behind while Dallin went to preschool last year. This time he got to go to preschool first and leave Dallin behind. I think Dallin felt a little lost here at home without Thomas. It is amazing how much quieter it is around here without the two of them laughing, playing, fighting, pounding, demolishing, etc.

Here's to a great year guys!

No comments: